Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

Living without own internet-access in one of the richest Countries

Some month ago I ordered a small cheap package to connect my computer with the internet. But some "hidden hands" obviously sabotaged my technical progress into a better connectivity, instead of doing internet over public terminal, which I do with all my postings, this too. The UPS-carrier allegedly could not contact me six times, and vice versa I had strange problems to contact UPS, so at the end the "hidden hands" had defrauded me of an own internet access. I thought it doesn't make sense to try to buy again that favorable package as long as I would have it here, cause I guess the "hidden hands" would sabotage my personal approach to the internet than on an other level, for example by retarding the traffic oder manipulating the cost account.
So, I'm living in germany therefore in one of the richest countries, in a big city, Against a lot of obstructions I gained good educations und more than one professional training, but I could get no own internet access. And also several other needs were sabotaged. Because I am not a follower of the Mob system.